Pages

Thursday 15 March 2012

Where did you get that bag from ?


When out and about people often comment on my bag, or should I say Sofia’s changing bag, which I bought from the great Angels with dirty faces. I am a big fan of handbags so I spent a lot of time deciding on the right one when Sofia was on the way. I didn’t want a standard change bag that matched the pram, as I always find them a bit dull and bulky,  and I wanted to steer away from the ‘ Pink Lining ‘ bags that every yummy mummy seems to have. So off I went in search for something fun and funky yet practical for carrying all my baby essentials. I came across a few bags that I liked,two of my favourites were;

A cute blue bag from Lisa Stickley and a lovely tan leather bag from Storksak 






But once I found Angels with dirty faces I decided that they had the bag for me and Sofia. The company make all kinds of baby goodies, including bath and bedtime items, all made with cute retro fabric ‘for all those parents looking for something a bit different’. Products are handmade and I can say that my bag looks very durable. It has plenty of room for me to carry everything about and comes with a handy change mat for when you are out and about.







No comments:

Post a Comment