Pages

Thursday 15 March 2012

Hello there

I know that there are a million and one baby blogs flying around at the minute but one more isn’t going to do any harm, which is why I thought I would give it a go. I am a very new mummy, to Sofia who is now 5 months old, but somehow can’t remember being without my baby! I am loving being on maternity leave and having so much quality time with Sofia and am also loving the nap times to catch up on things I like, such as reading, writing and doing far too much online shopping. Which brings me to why I have started this blog; I thought that I would simply start to put some of by thoughts and baby related ‘ stuff ‘ into words on here so that I can share with any like minded mums and dads. The blog will mainly focus on baby fashion, toys and general baby products, with a big focus on independent suppliers and jus the odd bit of high street thrown in for when we cannot always splash out. Two big loves of mine are food and literature, so there may be a few baby/family recipes flying about now and again and there will definitely be some blogs about books and writing. So, I hope you like my blog, feel free to comment and give me shout if you want to pick my brains on anything




No comments:

Post a Comment